Medical Tattooing is an advanced form of permanent cosmetics. It is sometimes referred to as micropigmentation, cosmetic tattooing, permanent or semi-permanent make-up. When you have experienced something that has impacted on your appearance, this procedure can provide the perfect solution. Some examples are surgical scarring, vitiligo, alopecia and the after effects of cancer and its treatment.
- Restore the appearance of brows and lashes lost through alopecia, chemotheraphy or other medical conditions.
- Replicate the appearance of realistic looking areolae and create the illusion of nipple protrusion for clients who have had mastectomy and breast reconstruction surgery.
- Reposition, recolour or reshape the overall appearance of nipples and areolae
- Lip shape correction for cleft lips
- Diffuse breast uplift or reduction scars
- Camouflage radiotherapy marks, areas of pigmentation loss, scars and burns
Contact us below to find out more, and book a time to discuss your needs.